Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 campuses of higher education and some 3000 employees who train, every year, more than 17 000 students around the world. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures it meets.
- Represent the organisation to the tax authorities in each region;
- Act as the main liaison contact with external tax consultants and in the preparation of tax return files;
- Supervise the preparation of tax audit files;
- Develop a detailed understanding and knowledge of the tax structure and contribute to the development of the tax optimization strategy;
- Prepare tax accounting provisions for each region in accordance with accounting standards;
- Review and approve tax-related account reconciliations;
- Keep abreast of developments of direct / indirect taxes to ensure compliance with the tax laws of each region;
- Ensure that all returns, disclosures, extensions and payments are properly prepared and submitted within the time frames prescribed for each region;
- Act as a resource person within the organization on various tax-related matters (direct/indirect taxes, transfer pricing, tax credit, regulatory requirements, etc.) and ensure that all requests are handled correctly and efficiently through appropriate recommendations;
- Any other related tasks.
- CPA, CA or CGA certification;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Tax;
- Between 5 and 10 years of experience in the labour market in a similar role in an organization with several business units;
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of direct and indirect taxes and transfer pricing rules;
- Ability to work with international management teams;
- Effective stakeholder management, including the establishment of good relations with tax, statutory and regulatory authorities;
- Knowledge and current use of an ERP system like Sage 300;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in French and English.
Please note that only selected people will be contacted.
To simplify the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the neutral value.
We subscribe to an equal access program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
Adapted measures or tools can be offered to people with regard to their functional limitations (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or in relation to their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.