Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to another, LCI Education emphasizes the harmonization of its programs which allow a greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect towards the various cultures encountered.
Salary: Salary scale according to the collective agreement
Dates: January 09th till May 07th 2020 .
Schedule : Thursdays from 14.00 to 16.00 and Fridays from 11.00 to 13.00
We are looking for a teacher specialized in Front Desk Management.
- Plan courses
- Teach classes in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner
- Develop formative and summative evaluations according to the skill-based approach
- Supervise and correct evaluations
- Track each student and encourage success
- Be available to students in order to promote their development of the skills covered by the course
- Other related tasks.
- Be responsible, punctual and diligent
- Demonstrate professional ethics and be comfortable in a classroom environment
- Be available to receive and respond to Emails, questions as well as requests from students throughout the semester
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be legally authorized to work in Canada and must meet the following criteria: Have worked in an occupation or profession that is related to the discipline
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands if appropriate.