Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year in several fields of study including: Fashion, Arts and Design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Humanities and Social Sciences; Management and Technologies; Hotel Management and Tourism, etc.
The Marketing Coordinator's role is to support the Senior Marketing Advisor on projects and to collaborate with campus stakeholders to ensure that promotional, event and advertising strategies are deployed and that the brand image is respected. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating various marketing projects, monitoring campaign results and producing marketing content.
Scehdule: Full-time-37,5 hours
Status : Permanent, full-time
Salary : According to salary scale-to be discussed
- Participate in the planning and coordinating of events, promotions and advertising activities for the recruitment of students (traditional media, events, web, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing etc.) and the production related to these activities;
- Manage project and event budgets;
- Follow and analyse the results of campaigns;
- Follow and analyse website performance with Google Analytics and prepare performance analysis reports from the CRM;
- Update website content using the web content management platform;
- Prepare and send email blasts;
- Prepare reports via the CRM;
- Manage Social Media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.) and animate communities;
- Write, prepare and update marketing French and English communication and marketing material;
- Collaborate with the different departments of the organization to feed the creation of content;
- Manage quotes, purchase order requests and order marketing material from various suppliers;
- Manage marketing material inventory;
- Ensure brand is respected throughout all promotional material and activities;
- Follow up on partnership agreements;
- Collaborate with players in the organization in order to continuously improve processes and brand positioning;
- Participate in the development and coordination of special and one-time projects;
- All other related tasks.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing or communication or similar position;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, marketing profile or communication; or equivalent;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Knowledge of CRM, an asset;
- Excellent oral and written fluency in French and English;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Active user and extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.);
- Very comfortable using technology.
- International company established for more than 60 years;
- A constantly growing organization with a strong international presence;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement saving plan;
- Health and Wellness Program;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Free yoga;
- 40 hours of training;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Please note that only selected individuals will be contacted.
To lighten the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the neutral value.
We are committed to an equal access program and invite applications from women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Adapted measures or tools may be offered to individuals with respect to their functional limitations (physical, hearing, visual, etc.) or in connection with their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request for such a service, if applicable.