Financial Analyst, Consolidation
Reporting to the Senior Financial Information Analyst, the Consolidation Financial Analyst assists in preparing, consolidating and reviewing quarterly and annual financial statements while ensuring their accuracy and completeness within established timelines, in anticipation of their presentation to senior management.
- Preparing financial information for a private company;
- Consolidating financial information on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Participating in preparing financial statements;
- Performing analyses on intercompany accounts and certain unusual transactions;
- Assisting with integrating the scope of consolidation for newly acquired or created entities;
- Responding to requests from external auditors;
- Participate in the implementation of a consolidation tool;
- Participate in the set up of the revision of the global consolidation process;
- Monitoring compliance with accounting standards and implementation of new standards throughout the organization;
- Improving, standardizing and consolidating financial reporting following major acquisition;
- Ensuring that monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports are prepared and carefully reviewed to ensure accuracy and completeness within established timelines, with a view to their submission to senior management;
- Participate in the company growth which is in an active strategic acquisition mode on an international level;
- Demonstrating your talent as part of an agile team;
- Participating in various ad hoc financial analyses.
- Accounting skills and knowledge of NCECF and IFRS;
- Previous experience in consolidation or audit;
- CPA designation;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience and at least 3 in a similar role;
- Experience in an implementation of a consolidation tool/budget, review of processes of consolidation (asset);
- Experience in a multi-company working environment;
- Proven ability to work efficiently and independently;
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Meticulous and organized;
- Good team spirit and strong interpersonal skills;
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and French (written and oral).
- Dynamic and multicultural team;
- International company in operation for over 60 years;
- Permanent full-time (40 hours/week);
- 40 hours of training covered;
- Constantly growing network;
- In-house childcare facilities;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Summer schedule from June to August;
- Health and wellbeing program;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Please note that only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
To shorten the text, we have used the neutral third person plural in the singular sense.
We subscribe to an equal employment opportunity program and we invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their applications.