Financial Analyst- Financial Planning and Analysis
Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year in several fields of study including: Fashion, Arts and Design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Humanities and Social Sciences; Management and Technologies; Hotel Management and Tourism, etc.
Monthly result analysis and forecasting:
- Responsible for parties’ related transactions and analyzing results;
- Responsible for reviewing projections in partnership with business partners;
- Responsible for producing trimestral reports and performance indicators monitoring in relation to strategic objectives;
- Actively participate for improvement and optimization of monitoring process within the Financial Planning team;
- Supports a service culture by ensuring a good relationship with the business units, while respecting deadlines and budgets previously established.
- Prepares de format and budgeting tools;
- Participate with the budgeting communication plan for all partners of LCI Education’s network;
- Support your immediate superior in the analysis production and projection with strategic objectives;
- Monitors to ensure that agreed deadlines are respected;
- Performs necessary internal controls of all processes under its responsibility.
- Participate on an ad hoc basis in the realization of special projects that favorizes the process optimization, operational efficiency and performance management;
- Conduct analysis and presentation format to support different projects which have an added value;
- Actively participates in partnership with the people responsible for developing a structure and healthy; governance of the ministerial requirements of the higher education institution in Quebec, all in conformity, to ensure risk management for an important business partner.
- Bachelors degree in accounting;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience relevant to the position;
- Experience in service companies;
- Good knowledge of accounting systems, ideally Sage (asset);
- Advanced level in Excel;
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written);
- Accounting designation CPA (an asset).
The selected candidate will have to demonstrate an analytical mind and a high degree of rigor. We are looking for a positive, versatile individual who likes teamwork and who is comfortable communicating with managers and internal clients as a resource when necessary.
Please note that only selected individuals will be contacted.
To lighten the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the neutral value.
We are committed to an equal access program and invite applications from women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Adapted measures or tools may be offered to individuals with respect to their functional limitations (physical, hearing, visual, etc.) or in connection with their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request for such a service, if applicable.