Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who educate more than 17,000 students worldwide each year.
We are looking for two .Net developers who will oversee the creation and modification of the functionality in our various web applications. They will collaborate in the solution testing, planning, analysis, design conception and construction.
As more senior resources, you will also handle the most complex issues and act as a mentor for the junior resources of the team.
- Design and implement new components or enhancements to existing components:
- Work alongside analysts, architects and software engineers to define and deliver quality technical solutions that meet the requirements:
- Work in an independent, dynamic, Scrum / PMP-oriented environment:
- Act as a mentor and share knowledge with the team:
- Find solutions to the most complex problems:
- Recognize and adapt to frequent changes in priorities and direction as business is constantly evolving.
- Advanced skills in CMS Sitecore and/or WordPress development;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in intergrading API REST / SOAP;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, learn and transfer knowledge;
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with software development (.Net and MS SQL);
- College Studies or Bachelor of Science certification, Computer Option or related field;
- Sitecore Knowledge (an asset);
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English).
- Unlimited online technical training using leading technology platforms;
- Certification exams refund (under certain conditions);
- International company established for more than 50 years;
- Network constantly growing;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position;
- Collective insurance;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Company located in downtown Montreal; the .Net Developer is based in Montreal.
Note that only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted. We are committed to an equal access employment program, and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. Adapted procedures or tools may be offered to some people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.