Advisor, Training and Development
Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year in several fields of study including: Fashion, Arts and Design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Humanities and Social Sciences; Management and Technologies; Hotel Management and Tourism, etc.
At LCI Education, we believe in continuous learning and the importance of talent development. To support this cornerstone of our culture, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to support design, planning, organization and achievement of training activities in collaboration with the Talent and Culture team, as well as various partners within the Network.
Your Challenges and Responsibilities
- Contribute to creating and implementing training programs and content for learning management system (LMS) users and manage online publishing of content;
- Collect and analyze the training needs of all business units in the network, define the project schedule and coordinate next steps, such as acquiring content, planning, distributing, assessing effectiveness and evaluating participants;
- Manage educational content and employees using our LMS;
- Advise and guide different teams when developing new solutions;
- Establish cooperation with external partners to design the training course catalog;
- Contribute to the needs assessment, adult learning concepts, development, the logistics of training activities and quality assurance;
- Act as an ambassador to promote effective use of tools among all members of the network;
- Complete administrative management tasks related to the system: inform users, ensure profiles and accesses are updated and provide basic technical and operational support;
- Produce LMS management reports;
- Develop and write content for the training materials (user guides, tip sheets, reference documents, etc.) and ensure it is updated;
- Collect and compile training needs identified in performance reviews as well as by operations and develop a complete picture;
- Ensure that training data is compiled accurately and in compliance with the 1% law: ensure conformity with 1% law training requirements;
- Training template based on profiles;
- Produce performance indicators for training activities;
- Create training schedules;
- Follow up on skills development and ensure training documents are maintained and various tools are updated (adding training documents to the LMS and/or intranet).
- Human resources management degree or a related program;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Very fluent in English and French, both oral and written;
- Familiar with (Dayforce) – an asset;
- Good knowledge of the latest training methods, including recognized adult learning methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and easily able to interact with different participants;
- Work experience in an environment that uses an LMS (Learning Management System);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to learn quickly, to easily become familiar with new technical applications;
- Highly skilled at offering EXCELLENT customer service;
- Independent, meticulous and committed to a job well-done;
- Creative and cooperative;
- Eager to learn and grow;
- Able to prioritize work, manage multiple files simultaneously and respect tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- International company established for more than 60 years;
- A constantly growing organization with a strong international presence;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement saving plan;
- Health and Wellness Program;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Free yoga;
- 40 hours of training;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
We subscribe to an equal access program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine gender as a neutral gender to designate both women and men. Note that accommodations can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs. We invite you to make a request if necessary.