LCI Network has 23 campuses of higher education spread across 5 continents with more than 3000 employees. Every year we train more than 17 000 students around the world in different fields of studies such as: Fashion, art & design, beauty, VFX & video games, human sciences, business & technologies, hotel management & tourism, restauration, etc. From one country to another, LCI Education favours the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deep respect for the various cultures.
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
We are looking for a temporary administrative assistant for a maternity leave replacement. The administrative assistant will report to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO).
The responsibility of the administrative assistant will be to support the CMO and take charge of the administrative tasks to ensure the proper function of the organisation and the Marketing department.
- Manage the CMO’s agenda and email inbox when necessary;
- Process and manage expense account;
- Coordinate business and international travels (on many different time zone)
- Organise business meeting when needed;
- Manage support tasks during the budget period, when recruiting staff;
- Assist in organizing global marketing meetings (e.g. Tempo);
- Contact different suppliers for the comparative bidding request and request and follow-up of orders from the selected suppliers (MKT projects);
- Manage Marketing team recognition screens and prepare PowerPoint presentation slides (weekly);
- Organise and prepare requisition requests for the marketing team;
- Prepare and enter purchase orders into the accounting system and follow up with suppliers;
- Provide support at open house events, education fairs, etc.
- Receive and manage business card requests;
- Order and follow up on orders and invoices from the marketing department;
- Coordinate and assist with Training Week (supplier management, meetings, etc.);
- Publish news on the Agora (intranet page) as well as handle portfolio publications;
- Order LCI Education pins and straps;
- Coordinate the catering service for the department and during marketing training;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the printer as well as the office stationery;
- Receive, manage and deliver translation requests received by the various entities;
- Review Spanish translations if required;
- Manage internal communications for Marketing team;
- Occasionally replace at the reception (1 to 2 hours per week);
- Interact with a variety of internal and external collaborators while adequately representing the organization;
- Ensure harmonious workplaces (call for maintenance and safety if necessary);
- Any other related tasks.
- College degree in a relevant field (DEC) or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar job;
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English), Spanish an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office 365;
- Knowledge and experience with information technologies;
- Solution problem skills, autonomy, initiative.
- International company established for more than 50 years;
- A constantly growing organization with a strong international presence;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Free yoga;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. We subscribe to an Equality Access Program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. We have used the masculine as a neutral gender to designate both women and men. Note that accommodations may be available to people with disabilities based on their needs. We invite you to request it if necessary.