Director of the Treasury
LCI Network has 23 campuses of higher education spread across 5 continents with more than 3000 employees. Every year we train more than 17 000 students around the world. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the diverse cultures around it.
- Supervise the Treasury team;
- Manage liquidity;
- Manage/ minimize overall debt;
- Perform all financing and cash closing activities related to acquisitions;
- Produce reports on the banking position, the calculation of restrictive clauses and the reimbursement of debt (including interest and dividends);
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports on treasury activities, including analysis of borrowings, liquidity and financing activities;
- Produce short and long-term cash flow forecasts, including foreign currency positions, borrowing requirements and funds available for investment;
- Produce accounting and tax provisions for taxes;
- Implement new technologies, products or banking services to optimize the cash cycle process;
- Responsible for implementing internal controls, policies and procedures supporting treasury activities;
- Manage relationships with banking and financial institutions;
- Responsible for negotiating bank fees and service charges with banking institutions;
- Manage key compliance requirements (i.e. restrictive covenants, payments to debt obligations collateral requirements);
- Identify risks and propose strategies to mitigate exchange rate and interest rate risks.
- CPA, CA or CMA or CGA, or CFA certification;
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in the labour market in a similar role in an organization with several business units;
- Ability to handle rapid growth, both organically and through acquisitions;
- Ability to work with international management teams and external relations to manage enterprise-wide currency exposures;
- Knowledge of foreign currency transactions and internal exposures associated with global companies;
- Understanding of standards and regulations related to derivatives and hedging;
- Ability to perform complex analyses and modelling;
- Knowledge and current use of an ERP system similar to Sage 300;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in French and English.
Please note that only selected people will be contacted.
To simplify the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the neutral value.
We subscribe to an equal access program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
Adapted measures or tools can be offered to people with regard to their functional limitations (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or in relation to their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.