The Art Institute of Vancouver is joining a strong, Canadian owned global network of leading private post-secondary institutions, providing students with enhanced opportunities for learning and skill development, working with leaders in the Vancouver design industry, and pursuing an international education. Students at The Art Institute of Vancouver and LaSalle College Vancouver will have enhanced access at both campuses, such as labs and libraries, as well as:
- Mobility opportunities network campuses such as Montreal, Barcelona and Melbourne.
- Access to an exclusive international Portfolio platform dedicated to promoting student creativity world-wide including a select job offer platform.
- Exposure to a diversity of cultures, with students from over 75 countries enrolled in LCI schools.
- An international education.
- Largest bilingual College in Canada.
- The most important Fashion School in Canada, Colombia, Indonesia, Morocco and Tunisia.
- A renowned School of Fashion, Arts and Design in Melbourne.
- A Canadian leader in online learning. Canadian owned with over 60 years of experience in educating talented individuals for the creative industries world-wide.